Be a responsible user.
Skittell.com is designed to be fun for all people.
As a user, you are totally responsible for the User Material you post and share, which includes video as well as comments, information, data, etc.
So, please don’t upload material that:
- is unlawful
- violates the rights of any person or entity whatsoever
- promotes discrimination or animosity towards other human beings
- is pornographic or sexually explicit. Non-sexual nudity is allowed –
you are requested to insert a warning panel to precede the skit
- shows or promotes gratuitous violence to humans or animals.
- is copyright! Only upload skits that YOU have created, or contain material
that YOU have permission to use. See Copyright Policy here.
- shows people who don’t want to appear. Please get permission from all actors
and extras involved in the skit. Generic crowd scenes are usually acceptable.
- is intended for commercial use or contains advertising or promotion of any products or service.
We reserve the right to remove your skit.
If your skit is considered inappropriate, or infringes our Community Guidelines, we reserve the right to remove it from the site.
Under each video skit, we offer an area for comments. We really mean constructive comments. This isn’t an area for you to vent your frustrations, harass, insult or generally abuse other people.
Please treat people and their videos with respect, and remember – this is a site for comedy sketches by “amateurs”. Not all skits will be hugely funny or amusing. Just move on…
If we receive a complaint about your conduct, we’ll follow through with a warning or delete your account.
Bottom line – BE NICE! ENJOY!!